LAYHER COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL EDGE PROTECTION RAILING CLAMP
VERSATILE, REUSABLE TECHNOLOGY THAT ENSURES SAFETY ON ANY ROOF.
The Layher Edge Protection Railing Clamp is a quickly and easily assembled product that provides edge protection for any work on a rooftop or on floors with walls. The Layher Edge Clamp secures to the edge of a concrete floor or the top of a parapet wall, regardless of the structure’s curvature. Unlike wooden handrails, the Layher Edge Clamp’s steel handrails will not rot over time, making it a safer and reusable solution to your fall protection needs.
BENEFITS OF THE EDGE PROTECTION RAILING CLAMP:
- The Edge Clamp is easy and quick to assemble, making it easy to adapt and use in any work site.
- Reusing one of Layher’s Edge Protection Railing clamp saves money, and saves you from buying new equipment for every worksite.
- Meets standards by securing concrete floors and fascias of 6-13 in (16-33 cm) height and to flat roofs of buildings and are OSHA and CSA compliant.
- Follows the curvature of any building, and works with Layher’s complete line of scaffolding products.
- Steel handrails can be used and easily secured in place of wood 2x4s.
- Larger lengths handrails can be used for increased coverage, making them versatile and easy to use across multiple sites.
- Add gates for access through product selection.
PROTECTIVE SYSTEM PART 1
The Layher Protect System is designed for use with both Allround® and SpeedyScaf® equipment, and provides a well proven means of containing noise and dust, with added aesthetic benefits.
PROTECTIVE SYSTEM PART 2
Layher’s protective systems meet today’s stringent requirements in terms of environmental protection, noise prevention, weather protection and pedestrian safety with high material availability and a reliable delivery capacity.