Layher North America offers a full range of stairway solutions for temporary access—from simple internal access to stairway towers for public use—and a complete selection of other special application stairway solutions.
Layher stairway towers are constructed utilizing standard Allround® Scaffolding vertical standards, ledgers, diagonals and decks and a few additional components—stairway stringers, deck locking clamps and handrails. Stair towers have standard layouts of 10, 12 or 16 legs. All Layher stairs meet U.S. safety regulations.
- Internal access decks – provide working decks, bracing elements and access all in one.
- Comfort stairs – used to configure a landing-type stair tower for Allround® or SpeedyScaf® scaffold constructions. Uses standard Layher components.
- Comfort stair tower – for access adjoining a scaffold or as a freestanding structure secured to a building. Stairs can run in the same or opposite directions.
- Modular stairs – construct modular stairs of any dimension utilizing single stair components. Each stair module weighs less than 22 lbs (11kg).
- Allround® stair tower 200 — Layher′s most utilized stringer access stair. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components.
- Allround® stair tower 750 — for public site use. Complies with U.S. codes. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components.