LAYHER COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ACCESS SCAFFOLDING & STAIRWAY TOWERS
Layher North America offers a full range of stairway solutions for temporary access—from simple internal access to stairway towers for public use—and a complete selection of other special application stairway solutions.
Layher stairway towers are constructed utilizing standard Allround® Scaffolding vertical standards, ledgers, diagonals and decks and a few additional components—stairway stringers, deck locking clamps and handrails. Stair towers have standard layouts of 10, 12 or 16 legs. All Layher stairs meet U.S. safety regulations.
- Internal access decks – provide working decks, bracing elements and access all in one.
- Comfort stairs – used to configure a landing-type stair tower for Allround® or SpeedyScaf® scaffold constructions. Uses standard Layher components.
- Comfort stair tower – for access adjoining a scaffold or as a freestanding structure secured to a building. Stairs can run in the same or opposite directions.
- Modular stairs – construct modular stairs of any dimension utilizing single stair components. Each stair module weighs less than 22 lbs (11kg).
- Allround® stair tower 200 — Layher′s most utilized stringer access stair. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components.
- Allround® stair tower 750 — for public site use. Complies with U.S. codes. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components.
INTEGRATED SYSTEM – MAXIMUM INVESTMENT PROTECTION
In 2013, we once again set a new milestone in scaffolding construction with the fourth generation of Allround Lightweight. Like all our innovations, this generation too can be 100% integrated – for your investment protection.
THE BENEFITS OF LAYHER STAIRS & ACCESS SCAFFOLDING SYSTEMS
- A Safer System – Layher stairs and access systems are in compliance with OSHA and the IBC for construction and public access, providing the safest possible use in any application.
- High Load Capacity – Layher Access systems are suitable for high loads, providing versatile access for work at maximum building heights. A choice of working platforms is available that offers freedom of movement and adequate work space.
- Fast & Easy Setup – Superior connection technology and lightweight design provides fast, simple erection and dismantling while guaranteeing structural accuracy and integrity.
- Maximum Flexibility – Modular system design is adaptable to all requirements. Layher’s range of stairway solutions – from internal access to stairway towers for public areas – feature maximum flexibility, with different exit heights for public and construction stairway towers.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION
Layher is the world’s biggest manufacturer of scaffolding systems. The brand stands for dependability, safety, profitability. Quality made in Germany. For over 70 years now.
LAYPLAN CLASSIC AND LAYPLAN CAD
Time and material are crucial factors in scaffolding construction. To make the most efficient use of both, the Layher range includes the integrated software solution LayPLAN SUITE. Several software packages are on offer for different requirements: LayPLAN CLASSIC, LayPLAN CAD.