Focused on scaffold innovation that strengthens performance, safety & profitability.
Since its founding, Layher has continually evolved its product family to meet the changing and increasingly complex demands of the industries its serves. As a world leader in scaffold innovation, Layher’s commitment to engineering, research and product development has brought to market many new scaffolding products that dramatically improve safety, performance and efficiency and consequently—profitability on the job.
Layher’s superior systems technology sets the bar for performance, versatility and safety—the signature 8-hole rosette, self-securing assembly, automatic right angles integral to all Layher’s modular product groups — Allround® Scaffolding, SpeedyScaf® and Protect System—enable all components to work together seamlessly and securely.
All next generation Layher products have inbuilt compatibility with existing Layher systems insuring customers can do more with their existing inventory and gain value in their investment over time.
Quality, solutions, scaffold innovation and German engineering for more than 70 years.
Recent Layher product innovations include:
- FIPRO Deck — the world’s first scaffolding deck made of glass-fiber-reinforced plastic (GRP). Extremely light and extremely strong, it resists fire, weather and wear, offers a slip resistant surface and long-haul durability.
- STAR Frame — the new Layher STAR Frame increases assembly speed and ensures additional savings.
- Steel Toe Board — with this product innovation, Layher has banished the last wooden part from industrial scaffolding.
- Telescopic Stabilizer — the Layher Telescopic Stabilizer allows facade scaffolding assembly without anchoring to the facade.
- Lightweight Cassette Roof — this very low weight roof system can be assembled on non-system lattice girders. Hail proof, flame resistant, sturdy enough to walk on, UV resistant, extremely economical and adaptable to multiple uses.