Cassette Roof Scaffolding
Stable, system-independent technology that sets the standard.
This adaptable, rugged roof system is for spanning big gaps and taking heavier loads–an enormously stable and versatile interim weather protection for use on every scaffolding system. Strong enough to walk on.
Open the Layher Cassette Roof scaffolding system for material transport at any time. Translucent components provide illumination. The bracing effect of Layher’s cassette technology gives strength and savings on materials.
Benefits of the Layher Cassette Roof Scaffolding:
- Lightweight aluminum parts – Assembly without a crane
- Claw connection – Unbelievably fast assembly
- Versatility – Used as a roof, but can be expanded into a complete hall using the Keder sheet wall
- Attractive appearance – Attention-getting, good for the image.
- Solid and persuasive technology – Extremely robust and designed for frequent assembly and disassembly. The design of the elements has been proven itself countless times on challenging building sites.
- Extreme spans – For a snow load of 0.75 kN/m≤, spans up to 23.2 m can be covered with a single tie – for a reduced snow load of 0.25 kN, as much as 27.1m Larger spans are possible though additional structural mearsures such as corner bracing or corner struts.
- System-independent – The cassette roof can be assembled on almost all standard scaffolding systems without problem. As a supporting structure no custom solutions are required.
- Very simple material supply – To permit material supply to the site, the Layher cassette roof can be opened at any location by simply removing on or more roof cassettes by hand. Specially designed handles facilitate this process even more.
- Outstanding Quality – With the innovative and practical rope safety system, you are excellently protected during both assembly and dismantling with the highest safety as well as very good mobility.