Layher scaffolding accessories — the versatile problem solvers. Ingenious design, thousands of applications, low-maintenance solutions.
Layher’s extensive range of scaffolding accessories and scaffold components is based on well-engineered modular inter functionality. Design intelligent system technology maximizes flexibility in use, minimizes costs via accurate advance planning, offers logical and efficient assembly without expensive reworking—meaning more ambitious projects can be accomplished with greater economic success with scaffolding accessories from Layher. Learn how the extensive range of Layher’s well-engineered scaffolding accessories can maximize efficiency on your next project.
- Advanced Guardrail — prevent falls during erection and dismantling with a prefixed guardrail set at working height before the scaffolder enters the working platform to install permanent guardrails. Lightweight and easily operated by one person. Works with any 48.3 mm (1 7/8 in) tube system.
- Anchors, hardware, castors, jacks — with 17,000 specialty parts, Layher accessories amplify the possibilities and make solutions to every challenge possible.
- Layher Rosette — this is the Original. The Layher clampable rosette transforms the connection from structural assembly to high-strength, force-transmitting rigidity. Make up to 6 connections on one level. Rosette design allows quick, logical scaffold assembly—center ledgers at right angles and align ledgers and diagonal braces at precise, required angles—and the ability to handle any complex scaffold layout and build.
The possible uses are as numerous as the requirements placed today on scaffolding construction.
- Console brackets, couplers, scaffold tubes — expand the possibilities almost infinitely with Layher console brackets and full array of scaffolding couplers
- Edge protection railing clamp — a quick and easy solution for edge protection on parapets and floor slabs. The Layher railing clamp can be secured to suitable structures 6 inches (16 cm) to 13 inches (33 cm) in depth.
- Steel toe boards — Layher’s steel toe board is the ideal replacement for wooden toe boards in refineries, chemical plants and industrial installations helping to reduce the fire load. Compatible with other Layher toe boards when connected in a straight run. Thanks to its closed profile, the toe board is very stiff and sturdy. Dirt is unable to collect inside the toe board. The steel toe boards rest directly on the decks, eliminating gaps between the toe board and the deck surface.
- Telescopic stabilizers, guardrails and decks — Telescopic stabilizers permit assembly of facade scaffolding up to 20 feet (6.2 m) in height without anchoring to the facade. Plasterers and painters can work without obstruction. The stabilizer can be used with steel facade scaffolding. Infinitely adjustable length. Very fast to assemble. Low total weight. Verified structural strength.
Telescopic guardrails and telescopic decks are adjustable from 3’7″ (1.09 m) to 5’2″ (1.57 m) and from 5’2″ (1.57 m) to 8’5″ (2.57 m). Aluminum decks are adjustable from 5’2″ (1.57 m) to 8’5″ (2.57 m).