Edge Protection Railing Clamp
Versatile, reusable technology that ensures safety on any roof.
The Layher Edge Protection Railing Clamp is a quickly and easily assembled product that provides edge protection for any work on a rooftop or on floors with walls. The Layher Edge Clamp secures to the edge of a concrete floor or the top of a parapet wall, regardless of the structure’s curvature. Unlike wooden handrails, the Layher Edge Clamp’s steel handrails will not rot over time, making it a safe and reusable solution to your edge protection needs.
Benefits of the Edge Protection Railing Clamp:
- Fast Assembly – The Edge Clamp is easy and quick to assemble
- Cost Effectiveness – Reusable, saves money
- Safety – Meets standards by securing to concrete floors and fascias of 6-13 in (16-33 cm) height and to flat roofs of buildings up to 131 feet (40 meters) tall.
- Strength – Designed to catch a falling worker and support the weight of a person leaning against the railing.
- Compatibility – Follows the curvature of any building
- Durability – Steel handrails can be used and easily secured in place of wood 2x4s
- Versatility – Larger lengths handrails can be used for increased coverage
- Additional Features – Add gates for access through product selection