Choose Layher scaffolding decks for every application – Doubling as a work surface and as a stiffener, Layher scaffolding decks cope well with changing load requirements, provide selectable bay lengths and are quick and easy to assemble and dismantle. Gap-free, 100% wood-free decks and precision-fit toe boards eradicate trip-hazards and drop throughs, increasing worker and job site safety.Rely on Layher design engineering for safety and performance down to the last detail.
Layher Scaffolding Decks
- Steel deck – Durable and very strong. Particularly appreciated in industrial applications because of its tough, slip-resistant perforated surface.
- Stalu deck – An extremely light aluminum structure with a strong steel cap, ensures long life.
- Robust deck – A combination of wood and aluminum. The lightweight and one-part design makes for very rapid assembly and dismantling.
- Steel plank – Use for safer corner solutions and length equalization. The right choice for stringent fire protection requirements. Extremely durable. Safer and lighter than wooden planks.
The Benefits of Layher Scaffolding Decks
- Layher product quality and workmanship – high strength, maximum safety, long life
- Efficient Handling – Weight-optimized, precision fitting, quick and easy to assemble and dismantle
- Fast assembly and dismantling – Thanks to the Layher claw. Also available for round tubes.
- Huge range of products & materials – Steel, aluminium, wood, aluminium/plywood combination
- Quality – Long life cycle, highest safety and stability