Keder Roof System
Fast, lightweight, inexpensive and guaranteed to be useful.
The Keder Roof System is a convincingly inexpensive and complete solution for spanning small and medium-sized gaps. This economical weather protection system in lightweight design and attractive appearance assembles rapidly and without using a crane. Highly functional whether as a double-pitch, mono-pitch or asymmetrical roof, or for use in refurbishment work or to protect stage areas.
Benefits of the Layher Keder Roof System:
- Lightweight aluminum parts – Assembly without a crane
- Fast Assembly – Unbelievably fast assembly (claw connection) because only a few different components are needed, and bracing is only required in every fifth field of the trusses.
- Versatility – Used as a roof, but can be expanded into a complete hall using the Keder sheet wall
- Attractive appearance – Attention-getting, good for the image.
- High cost effectiveness – Because of the small number of building elements for the trusses and bracing, the investment costs for the roof system remain at a very low level in comparison to the achievable income.
- Universal applications – The very high-quality appearance of the Layher Keder Roof System permits a wide variety of uses outside of the traditional domain of construction. For example, it can even be used to cover stages or grandstands.
- One system – two designs – The Keder Roof System can be assembled as either a shed or gable roof so that the proper building form for every situation can be implemented.
- Full compatibility – Of course, the Layher Keder Roof System is fully compatible to the SpeedyScaf and Allround Scaffolding systems and is a useful addition to the Layher’s modular scaffolding.