Layher Allround® Scaffolding is the industry standard for modular scaffolding, surpassing standard conventional scaffolding construction methodologies. Allround® offers unbeatable adaptability, flexibility and is the scaffolding of choice globally for industrial facilities, chemical plants, power stations, refineries, construction sites and factories as well as shipyards, airfields, theatres, arenas, highway and bridge construction sites.
Ingenious. Strong. No limits. In steel and aluminum – it’s the original one.
Layher Allround Scaffolding is ideal for demanding scaffolding applications and where conventional scaffolding technology cannot be used optimally and economically.
Layher Allround Scaffolding offers unlimited versatility. For the trickiest floor layouts and assembly situations or for complex architectural features and compliance with stringent safety requirements-nothing surpasses Allround® adaptability. Thanks to its unique connection technology and unparalleled assembly speed, Layher Allround Scaffolding is the industry choice for economic, quality modular scaffolding.
Allround Scaffolding in steel (hot-dip galvanized) is used primarily for constructive and ambitious scaffolding where conventional scaffolding technology cannot be optimally utilized.
Allround Scaffolding in aluminum is used when scaffolding equipment has to be transported manually, where low dead weight or special aesthetics are required or where the use of steel is prohibited by the physics of the structure.
A positive connection from the word go — thanks to the ideal-for-site wedge locking principle. This means safe one-man assembly to whatever height is required. A blow with a hammer transforms the positive connection into an unbeatably firm and secure force-transmitting joint. The force-transmitting joint s the result of superior design: the end of the wedge head precisely matches the radius of the standard – so forces are introduced centrally into the standard over a wide area.
Up to 8 connections at various angles can be made in one plane with the statically ideal Allround connector. The assembly of the system is self-explanatory. if required, you can insert tubular or U-ledgers to accommodate the system scaffolding decks: the stiffening effect of the latter means that longitudinal ledgers parallel to the deck (locked against lift-off) are superfluous – a material and weight saving that brings additional assembly and transportation benefits.
The Benefits of Allround® Scaffolding
- Ingenious connector technology — Eight connections in one plane, automatic right-angles and flexible angle selection, self-locking during assembly.
- Comprehensive range of parts — For unlimited use, unbelievable potential and special one-off solutions. Fully compatible with other Layher systems and products.
- Efficient, precision assembly — Time saved in assembly, ergonomic efficiencies for transport, assembly and storage, safer handling; the only system with two connector approvals and one facade approval.
- Invest with confidence — Invest in a perfected and complete system with all the necessary approvals and enjoy the benefits of rapid, safe, profitable and highly versatile scaffolding construction.
- The Allround® Scaffolding bolt-free system — Eliminates time consuming bolting, repeated adjustments, pipe and coupling entanglements and unclear force situations. Layher′s innovative wedge locking design affords safe, one-man assembly to whatever height is required.
- Range of temporary access solutions — Safer internal access components for modular scaffolding and stairway towers, plus a vast variety of special stair solutions.
- An ideal propping system — Economic and adaptable with extremely high strength capacity values, self-supporting and quick to install.