Access Scaffolding & Stairway Towers
Layher North America offers a full range of stairway solutions for temporary access—from simple internal access to stairway towers for public use—and a complete selection of other special application stairway solutions.
Layher stairway towers are constructed utilizing standard Allround® Scaffolding vertical standards, ledgers, diagonals and decks and a few additional components—stairway stringers, deck locking clamps and handrails. Stair towers have standard layouts of 10, 12 or 16 legs. All Layher stairs meet U.S. safety regulations.
- Internal access decks– provide working decks, bracing elements and access all in one.
- Platform stairs-used to configure a landing-type stair tower for Allround® or SpeedyScaf® scaffold constructions. Uses standard Layher components.
- Platform stair tower-for access adjoining a scaffold or as a freestanding structure secured to a building. Stairs can run in the same or opposite directions.
- Modular stairs-construct modular stairs of any dimension utilizing single stair components. Each stair module weighs less than 22 lbs (11kg).
- Compact stair tower—for compact spaces such as stairwells during construction. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components. Height to 30 feet (10 m).
- Allround® stair tower 200—Layher′s most utilized stretcher access stair. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components.
- Allround® stair tower 500— ideal for stair access in public areas and as escape stair towers. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components.
- Allround® stair tower 750— for public site use. Complies with U.S. codes. Constructed using standard Layher Allround® components.
The Benefits of Layher Stairs & Access Scaffolding Systems
- A Safer System – Layher stairs and access systems are in compliance with OSHA and the building codes for construction and public access, providing the safest possible use in any application.
- High Load Capacity – Layher Access systems are suitable for high loads, providing versatile access for work at maximum building heights. A choice of working platforms is available that offers freedom of movement and adequate work space.
- Fast & Easy Setup – Superior connection technology and lightweight design provides fast, simple erection and dismantling while guaranteeing structural accuracy and integrity.
- Maximum Flexibility – Modular system design is adaptable to all requirements. Layher’s range of stairway solutions – from internal access to stairway towers for public areas – feature maximum flexibility, with different exit heights for public and construction stairway towers.